FORUM KRIMINALISTA I FORENZICARA SRBIJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM KRIMINALISTA I FORENZICARA SRBIJE

Sajt namenjen informisanju kriminalista i forenzicara u Srbiji, kako studenata, tako i zaposlenih kriminalista, forenzicara, tehnicara....

PrijemTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

The Fashion and Art

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
wuchenjian

Broj poruka : 15
Datum upisa : 25.10.2010

The Fashion and Art Empty
PočaljiNaslov: The Fashion and Art   The Fashion and Art Icon_minitimeČet Dec 09, 2010 5:43 am

Classic UGG Boots Fashion design is a form ofart to wear. If people are willing to spend millions and millions of dollars on a painting by Jackson Pollock will simply hang on the wall, how is it more ridiculous to spend $ 5,000 on a dress Oscar de la Renta who works as a representation ready-to-wear designers women ugg boots vision?Plut?t to see fashion shows as women skeletal overpriced clothes unwearable, why not see it as a form ofunique art displayed on its own, unfolds?ant on canvas?Themodern art con?u a very interesting niche in the world ofcontemporary art. Paint theoil minimalist sculptures vaguely formed and cheap ugg boots twisted metal working, the very definition of?theart?has come to be much more fluid and personal. Theintensity ofExperience is also amplified from toindividual consultation. photo books of paintings by Mark Rothko, to evoke a reaction of amused me, but when I 'I saw a piece of his work at San Francisco Museum ofModern Art, II was impressed. An image that II used to view as simplistic and boring strangely ugg boots sale took a completely new dimension when I 'I have seen almost fashionable. This idea even ifapplies;3 x 5 picture of theoffering of this season's Dior, in any case look to see in person and in motion. Any form of media that offers the specific combination of journalism and the help images depict the beauty of design a whole industry of people work tirelessly to achieve. Mode emphasizes theidea that beauty is indeed in the?it's viewer. Coco Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Betsey Johnson and UGG Australia have all published in New ugg outlet York 's Fashion Week, and yet it is hard to think of a pair with Chanel UGG Australia Classic Tall. Because the differences between Monet and Rothko, each designer offers a new Womens Classic Argyle Knit interpretation of what can be created in their form ofunique art.its written by uggcustomer on 12.09

Michael Jordan shoes
Nike Air Jordan
cheap jordan shoes
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

The Fashion and Art
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1